The design was partly an existing design I had made up earlier this year, an addition of production from another pattern I had acquired and then further adapted to make the handle adjustable and the flap over the front! Really wasn't sure how it would turn out but thrilled with the result!
Now all I need to do is make a note of what I did so I can make another one! lol
Another recent make I keep meaning to share was a commission I did last week, I couldn't blog about it until the birthday girl had received it but as she has now here goes!
A pink bottle flower necklace with matching earrings. The necklace has a little extra something however and there are little dancer charms around it! Especially for a dancer! Sorry the pictures aren't great, I finished it late at night and had to post first thing so no time for good light! still hopefully you can get the general idea. Here are the dancer charms close ups.